MLK Quote

MLK Quote

Nature's Inspiration Movie

http://www.flickspire.com/m/HealthierL433/NaturesInspiration -- Nature's Inspiration Movie: The photographs in this short video are from award-winning photographer, Ken Jenkins, and they are breathtaking. However, this video is much more than beautiful photographs! Peggy Anderson has compiled beautiful quotations from the likes of Emerson, Thoreau, and many others that truly capture the beauty of nature and solitude. Absolute must watch for nature lovers.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Teeny-Weeny Post

Harvest of a lazy afternoon, from our backyard on August 21, 2013. Getting a bit fed-up with so many tomatoes and cucumbers :-)

8 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!! I'm envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the black things? My bean vines are finally growing long purple beans but they're so pretty I don't want to eat them. :o) Your veggies look excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could sure go for some home grown tomatoes right about now!!! :o) But, I can understand your commentary. I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is beautiful. It looks like a lovingly painted still life rather than a photo. Much of the beauty must have to do with the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only grow pickling cukes and we make pickles...but we can never have too many tomatoes...if I did I would oven roast many and then food process the rest and freeze them for later use....

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's quite a lot! vegetable salad here we come!

    ReplyDelete