MLK Quote

MLK Quote

Nature's Inspiration Movie

http://www.flickspire.com/m/HealthierL433/NaturesInspiration -- Nature's Inspiration Movie: The photographs in this short video are from award-winning photographer, Ken Jenkins, and they are breathtaking. However, this video is much more than beautiful photographs! Peggy Anderson has compiled beautiful quotations from the likes of Emerson, Thoreau, and many others that truly capture the beauty of nature and solitude. Absolute must watch for nature lovers.

Friday, January 19, 2018

Weekend Journal

I am participating in Weekend Journal of Art hosted by St. Germain's.



This was a picture drawn and painted by me when I was very young. Thus, you see what I call "youngish" or "childish" theme -- village, church, school, house, etc. I think children/younger people start by drawing such familiar things/concepts, and thus I call them such.

Sorry about the reflection of our book-shelf into the picture. Though lights were off but still the reflection came. Now, I could have taken down the picture, and take it somewhere to photograph. But, I have injured my wrist and thus avoiding any extra work as much as possible.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely scene!
    In my post, that wasn't real watercolour - I had some photos and an acrylic paint digitally edited.
    Get well soon and enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up! This is when you were young? You show so much promise and detail, and so delightful! Please get back into your art, when your wrist is healed! Have you thought on painting scenes from your country of origin? That would draw attention at shows. Please get connected with a local art association. That will help you advance in your style/approach quicker when you get regular feedback from other painters.Also, often art associations have at least a yearly show from participants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think that's very sophisticated work for a child. It's a beautiful painting. Hope your wrist gets well quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty painting, I love the covered bridge and the horse and wagon. It is a pretty scene. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your talent started young! Love the covered bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete