MLK Quote

MLK Quote

Nature's Inspiration Movie

http://www.flickspire.com/m/HealthierL433/NaturesInspiration -- Nature's Inspiration Movie: The photographs in this short video are from award-winning photographer, Ken Jenkins, and they are breathtaking. However, this video is much more than beautiful photographs! Peggy Anderson has compiled beautiful quotations from the likes of Emerson, Thoreau, and many others that truly capture the beauty of nature and solitude. Absolute must watch for nature lovers.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bugle has sounded...

Battle-maps drawn. Wisdom and knowledge gathered. Commodities and supplies hoarded.

Arms and fighting tools cleaned and readied. Newer tools prepared. Recruitment, preparation and training are going on for the young soldiers in their small confined "training" grounds.

Battle has almost started....

5 comments:

  1. I like your way of thinking and I love that map. Are you going to take before, during, and after photos? I hope so.
    David/:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, KL. I think youngsters really enjoy getting their hands dirty planting and watching their efforts grow. My back is killing me from hours in my garden today, it's no fun getting old haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HolleyGarden: Thank You :-).

    David: That's a good idea; I need to start taking pictures of my garden now so that I can do all those before and after :).

    PerthDailyPhoto: Thank You :-). My back and knee both kills me from gardening. And, I am not even that old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have the set up thats for sure so Im really looking forward to seeing how you get on over the coming months.

    Let battle commence indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete